ADD/ADHD Resources for Teachers
Most Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder children can be successful in the regular classroom with some help.
The ADD ADHD Links Project has 700 Links to ADD-ADHD sites, and related links on learning disabilities or other disorders. The Educator Resources section has over 100 links to sites for teachers.
ADDinSchool.com has over 500 classroom interventions to help students be more successful in the classroom. These interventions were written by teachers, educational psychologists, and therapists working with ADD ADHD students and their families.
Our Book Center offers dozens of useful informational books for school psychologists, teachers and administrators on subjects such as:
- Effective strategies for identifying and teaching ADD students in elementary and secondary schoolsorder here
- Practical Techniques, Strategies, and Interventions for Helping Children With Attention Problems and Hyperactivity order here
- ADD and High School and College Students order here
- Creating a standard for working with students with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in the school setting. order here
- ADHD: A Practical Guide for Teachers. order here
- Developing and implementing classroom programs. order here
Just click on the links for more information about each volume.
ADD/ADHD Useful Links
Everything you wanted to know about EEG Neurofeedback including finding practitioners through out the world
The International Society for Neurofeedback and Research (ISNR)
Want to know more about Adderall?
This printable guide offers suggestions on how to approach educators about your child’s ADHD.
ADHD: Talking to Your Child’s or Teen’s Teachers
This guide has a wealth of information on how to support your child at home by fostering a calm, soothing environment.
Creating a Comfortable Home Environment for Children with ADHD
If you suspect you have ADHD, this resource provides excellent information on factors your doctor considers in diagnosing you, as well as some of your treatment options.
Managing Adult ADHD
This guide not only outlines your legal rights at work, but also provides tips for accomplishing your career goals despite your ADHD.
How to Succeed in the Workplace with ADHD
For adults and children alike, there are an array of activities to try that can help ease ADHD symptoms.
ADHD Helpful Activities